[Home][2013 Index] Re: [TCML] New(bee) on the TCML [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] New(bee) on the TCML

Many thanks,
German cook also only with water ;).
I wish that there was more coiler in Germany.

> Quote > I'll look forward too seeing more.
OK, here is still a picture of my acrylic SGTC (built for a Swiss University)
http://imageshack.us/a/img259/6812/img3485k.jpg

Greets, Arne