[Home][2013 Index] Re: [TCML] Tungsten Electrode Dust [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Tungsten Electrode Dust

Phil,
If you think I spend too much behind the computer it's because I'm keeping an eye on my grandchildren currently involved in a video, what else.
The dust is presumably Tungsten oxide and nitrides with traces of other contaminants. Although in the strict sense it isn't conductive, at 30Kv or more anything conducts, probably even domestic dust, it would certainly enhance tracking. Don't forget, we are dealing with RF, far more creepy than DC could ever dream about!
Phillip.

14 Broad Street, Stamford, Lincs PE9 1PG

Tel: 01780 753008