Re: [TCML] DRSSTC ring-up

Hi Udo,

> > In the meantime I've found that my TC runs at the upper pole if both coils are in tune
> > and have tuned the primary a little bit lower therefore.
> I find this surprising, since you have tuned your primary lower than the sec.
- sorry for confusion. To clarify: First I've tuned the uncoupled primary to the natural
frequency of the secondary and found that my system run at the upper pole frequency. The
ring-up-envelope was neither linear nor exponential but "modulated". Assuming this to be
undesirable (which proved wrong later) I turned the the primary lower.

> Do you know, how far the primary was tuned low?
- Natural frequency of uncoupled primary is 299 kHz and I've detuned it to 267 kHz

> And how do you know, that you're runnig at the upper pole?
- Measured it with scope.

> It would be nice if someone came up with an idea to ramp up at the "right" pole
> with a simple driver.
- agree

Herwig