From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Matthew Hebb
Sent: 16 May 2013 02:00
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [TCML] (no subject)

Hello
My name is Matt i'm new to this list so if i'm sending this to the wrong
place bear with me..
I'm starting a project well more like working on a project to build a solid
state tesla coil i already have built a well working spark gap version and
have built the primary,secondary and torrid for this one but now comes the
hard part whare to get the parts and how to set it up. Im planning to get a
kit from a site called eastern voltage research but they need a bunch of
stuff calculated that i have no clue how to and im also not sure if a kits
really a good idea for a tesla coil the size mine is 6 inch pipe 55 inch
tall soon going to be 51 since i need to take of some turns to make it work
with there kits. So my question is whats your advice? what route should i
go?
ps. sorry about my spelling and grammer im not usually formal in internet
stuff