[TCML] Re: Class Demonstration

I ended up being able to book our Gymnasium which is extremely spacious,
and has direct access outside. I do like the Idea of the cage around the
coil, which is an amazing idea. Thank you very much, it's my senior year
and I really wanted to do a live demonstration and go out strong. Thanks a
ton! Also The area has no electronic devices besides lights and there's
only about 16 spectators so i'm set with liability.