Re: [TCML] At a loss. No light on second coil

Thanks much all,

I found some tungsten and a buddy milled it down for me today. I also
ordered a new sheet of phenolic and another buddy is going to cnc that for
me Monday or Tuesday. I think this should do the trick.

I also pulled it all apart today and found that one of the connections on
the mmc was loose as there were marks from it arcing on the bolt. I should
be up and running late next week.

I can't thank you all enough. I'll report back after I give it another go.

-Andrew