Re: [TCML] Theater needs TC in Melbourne Australia

Passing on a message.
I live about 3000km away.

I'm the General Manager at Ranters Theatre in Melbourne. We have a show coming up in April and we were working with a local person who was providing us with a small Teslar coil as part of the performance/installaition. Unfortunately due to unforeseen circumstances this person has had to pull out and I was wondering if you knew of anyone in Melbourne that had a coil and experience of showing in the public domain who might be able to help us at short notice.
The opening night is Friday 12 April.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Sara Austin
RANTERS THEATRE