Re: [TCML] Biography and projects (David Rieben) - replace with yourname and repost

(Reposted in preferred format to be more searchable. We welcome everyone to log in here - regardless of experience level)

Who: David Rieben (50 y.o.)
Where: Memphis, TN, USA
Contact: drieben@xxxxxxx
Experience: About 25 years of hobby level coiling
Best TC: The "Green Monster" pole pig driven SGTC, 12" sec, 12-14 ft. sparks
Website: None
Youtube videos: Search for "Green Monster Tesla Coil" on youtube. "I believe" each video is of the Green Monster ;-)
Media: None (that I know of)
Interest other than Tesla: guitar playing, physics, science in general
Plans: Possibly a future DRSSTC project and a super sized SGTC