[TCML] Biography and projects (Jay Howson) replace with your name and repost

(I reposted this so Jay's name appears in the topic and is easier to find. This is meant to be for everyone - even if you have never made a Tesla coil)

Who: Jay Howson, 23yo
Where: California MD, Phoenixville PA, Rochester NY; i'm lots of places
Contact: jhowson4@xxxxxxxxxxx
Experience: Tesla coiling and tinkering for around 10 years.
Best TC: 6 inch diam, SGTC 5-6 foot sparks
Website: None
Youtube videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Jhowson4
Media: Been on Syfy Insain or Inspired and Joe Genius and internet show
Social media: facebook Tesla Coils are Boss group, I dont do much with that though Interests other than Tesla: Physics, Museum displays and science demonstration and education, pulsed power, other high voltage stuff, machining Plans: keep learning about the Solid state coils, and build a DRSSTC eventually