Re: [TCML] Quick and Cheap Toroid

One more thing regarding the coat to cover the filler: I just flipped the
toroid over to spackle the underside and noticed quite a few slivers came
off as I turned it over. I was expecting it to be fragile, but it's almost
too fragile to handle. I think it will get better with a thicker more even
coat, but it's still super fragile.
Would a lacquer finish help improve durability as opposed to a spray paint
finish? I'm sure it would help to some degree, but do you think it would be
worth the trouble/extra cost? I'm already over budget, but it's all for
naught if it's just going to crumble as is.

Brandon