tesladownunder.com

From: "Scott Bogard" <sdbogard@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 7:34 PM

On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 4:22 AM, Brandon Hendershot <
brandonhendershot@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'll also mention that I'm willing to change the rest of the coil to
accommodate this new topload. Out with the old and in with the new! All but
the primary coil actually. I can double my nst amperage and cap bank
capacitance - if it need be. As well as the secondary coil.
However if it 'can' work without those changes then by all means let me
know, but from what I can tell I'll need to up the anty system wide.

Brandon