RE: [TCML] Quick and Cheap Toroid

Phil,

At this stage, the center piece in the toroid should be seated for good,
right? Also, on a bit of a side note, I'm starting to think that my topload
may be a bit Overkill. I've made it 7"x24" give or take a half an inch for
the spackle to come. My secondary is 4"x14.5" , 15/30 (120v), and 18 turns
on a 0.25" x 24" flat primary coil.

Thanks a lot,
Brandon