[TCML] Capacitors, IGBTs and heatsinks for sale.

Hi List,

 I have a bunch of larger electrolytic capacitors I'd like to sell. I have the following. Thinking $5 each plus shipping.

2 at 450v 2200 uf.
4 at 200v 10000uf
8 at 450v 1500 uf
6 at 400v 2200 uf
10 at 50v 9800 uf

 I also have two large heat sinks from a 500 amp welder. They are approximately 10" x 8" and about 1.25" thick.  One has 4 IGBTs on it and the other several flat diodes. Im thinking the heatsinks maybe $10 plus shipping each and if anyone wants the IGBTs and diodes I can try and get the part numbers and then make me an offer. The welder was in operation and worked. Local pickup is welcome otherwise ill ship them in flat rate boxes. I am located in Oshkosh, WI.

Thanks.

Scott