Re: [TCML] How critical are overlaps, kinks, or crosses on a secondary coil?

Thanks all,

Here's a link to a picture of the finished secondary.
http://cl.ly/image/3W3s2W3C0M1M

Note that the overlaps are mostly in the bottom third. I plan on calculating tuning with the JavaTC calculator.
Does it look like I need more varnish or should it be ready to test?

Ethan