Re: [TCML] Flywheel Pulley on Treadmill Motor

Yeah, just remove the nut.

Wish we'd thought of that.

________________________________
 From: Tim Flood <tfloodrr@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, July 31, 2013 10:09 AM
Subject: Re: [TCML] Flywheel Pulley on Treadmill Motor

Hi David,

Removal of the balanced pulley should not effect the balance of the motor.
Some pulley mfg's. typically balance their product, especially when a
second part is added. Your motor may not need a fan for your use. If by
chance it does just add a small external fan.

Not seeing the motor/pulley and if it were mine I would first remove the
nut. Tap on the back side of the pulley with a soft-face hammer moving
around the circumference as you tap. If this does not work I would next use
a puller.

Hope this helps.

Tim Flood