Re: [TCML] Bill Wysock

Jeff -

Many thank you's for preserving TTR. (I also have a small interest in
that, I am in one of the photos, and one of my own Tesla coils can be seen
in the background from many visits to Bill's backyard and garage.)

I never knew Bill's wife, our paths drifted in different directions. I
did, however, know Lynn and Bill Jr.

- b