Re: [TCML] Sad news; Bill Wysock

On 7/21/2013 11:49 PM, bturner@xxxxxxxx wrote:
To all -

I just received very sad news that Tesla Coil legend Bill Wysock left us
on Friday. I can say that I was EXTREMELY honored to have known Bill, to
have worked on a few projects with Bill, and to have Bill as a mentor AND
friend.

- brent turner
Always very sad to hear this kind of news. I never knew Bill personally, but communicated with him a few years back. I'm sure he will be greatly missed by many. Most everyone knows the contributions he made to coiling. I'm sure his spirit will continue to live on in the Tesla community. Thanks for passing on this news Brent, unfortunate as it may be.

~Andrew Robinson