[TCML] Secondary Coil: Wire Gauge and Number of Turns [FIX]

> Moving my playground to JavaTC, I find I'm getting drastically smaller
primary coil tap point values: just six turns!

I realize now that it's more like seven turns, and not all that deviant
from TeslaMap considering the changes.

Phil mentioned earlier to aim for 9-10 primary turns. Should I tweak the
wire gauge back up to 22 to get a bit closer to that value? However I do
like having half the DC resistance from working with 20 AWG rather than 22.

>... I have one more question I couldn't quite find the answer to: What is
"Secondary Q"?

This much I'd still like to hear a little bit about.