Re: [TCML] DC coils

Update on my dc coil.  Added primary capacitors and removed the RQ gap.
Wow! I see it hitting objects 4ft away and every thing else around.  I'll
have to move it out doors to really tell what it can do.  Building twin
towers Marx Generators and a large Van De Graaff generator now.  Keeping
the sparks flowing year around.  Charles