[TCML] NST Questions

Hi everyone. I've just subscribed to this TC mailing list - so I'll start
by wishing everyone a happy New Year!

I'm currently building my first TC (in the UK), and I'd really appreciate
some opinion and advice on a number of questions I have. I've actually
built most, nearing all, of the bits and pieces (just finished my toroid)
and I've made a note of questions or issues I've had along the way. I'm
using a couple of TC programs to assist in my design; TeslaMap and Tesla
Coil CAD. My questions concern the NST I chose, a 10kV 50mA unit with
ground fault current interrupt removed. The datasheet for it can be found
at:

http://vinklightingsolutions.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/10.000-50-RESINBLOCK-2000-COMPACT-ENG.pdf

1. On the datasheet it gives two values for secondary current. It says 'Max
secondary current: 50mA' and underneath it says 'Short circuit current:
65mA'. Does this mean that the 50mA value is the point at which the GFCI
would normally kick in? And if so should I be using the 65mA value in my
calculations (since I've removed GFCI)?

2. I'm not sure what to use for my power factor correcting capacitor. The
datasheet suggests 25mF, but the TeslaMap program suggests 30.1uF. Clearly
this is quite a difference! I'm aware that the manufacturers value will be
accurate, and that actually this size cap can be unpractical to
acquire/create so a lower value is often used instead since this still
helps. But this is a huge difference, and how is the program even
calculating that value? My understanding is that the closer you can get to
the ideal PFC value, the better, but it's not crucial to reach it. So
what's the significance of the 30.1uF value?

3. Again, the TeslaMap program and the datasheet disagree, this time over
power. Although this doesn't really affect my design, I'd still like to
clear it up. TeslaMap says 513W and the datasheet says 282W. I'm inclined
to believe the manufacturers value on this one... but what do you think?
And why is there such a difference?

I have some more questions but I'll leave them for now.

Any advice would be great, thanks!

Mike