RE: [TCML] DC SGTC charging inductor

And keep the ad running week after week after week.

I got one or two the first couple of weeks and then the torrent opened up
and I got 30 the next month.  These advertisements take time to percolate.

Hey Fred -- you know that junker microwave you have in your garage? Well, I
just saw this ad...

There are a lot of other cool things to salvage -- some of the interiors are
stainless steel (generally older units), there are some heating elements,
relays, microswitches, small motors, fans. Lots of good stuff for free.
Usually, it's the "brains" that stop working -- most everything else is just
fine. A lot of the ovens use 'security' screws to prevent the casual home
owner from breaking into where the lethal voltages are.  You can get a set
of driver bits from Harbor Freight:

http://www.harborfreight.com/100-piece-security-bit-set-68457.html

On sale now for just under ten bucks and you will use it on a lot of other
stuff in the future (it has a lot of standard driver bits as well as the
security bits).

Dave