[Home][2013 Index] Re: [TCML] Is there an ideal frequency you should build around? [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Is there an ideal frequency you should build around?

I'm going to make a MMC using  (22) .15microfarad capacitors rated at 2000v
ran in series, I think thats right, I was going to double check before
ordering the caps. Is it possible to give myself plenty of extra windings
on the primary and build a couple secondary coils and toroids just to
experiment? I've been playing around with javatc, its nice.