[Home][2013 Index] Re: [TCML] Is there an ideal frequency you should build around? [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Is there an ideal frequency you should build around?

Thanks Jim, I'll have to shorten the secondary up a bit from what I had
planned, (19" with around 950 turns on a 3.25 thin walled PVC tube with a
12x3 or 13x4 toroid). But yeah this ones just a baby, if I can get 16" or
18" spark length I'll be impressed, then maybe someday when i have a better
understanding of them I'll build a monster. Thanks again