[Home][2013 Index] Re: [TCML] Announcing: New tcml web site [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [TCML] Announcing: New tcml web site

Hi!

Thanks for keeping the TMCL up and running!

I have a bunch of images which I think would be great for use on the top:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/loneoceans/

It depends on how wide and tall it needs to be, but I was thinking of
something like: http://www.flickr.com/photos/loneoceans/8540355795/
or any of my tesla coil photos cropped to size. Do you have more
information on the sizes? :)

Thanks!