RE: [TCML] Minimum number of MMC strings?

My recommendation would be to use at least three strings, but then I like playing it safe with higher-capacity metallized-film construction capacitors. I haven't had a lot of good experience with ones which aren't axially connected, like the 942C**P**K-F series is. That being said, I don't have a great deal of experience with those capacitors.