Re: [TCML] Alternative RSG Motor and shielding

Hi Greg,
a fellow Dutch coiler succesfully runs his 3 phase spark gap motor on a VFD
and filter.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bix2y8DpJGI&;

A shielded cable is probably a good idea within a coil's strike distance.
Just keep in mind that the shield should be single side connected to the
motor's housing plus RF-ground only.

Mark