Re: [TCML] Updates for the DC Mem. Teslathon

Umm, for green fire it works fantastic and is DEFINITELY the easiest to
get.  Just use denatured alcohol sold by the gallon in every hardware
store.  Granted, it is possible the only reason denatured works so great is
the 10% methanol added to get around the liqueur licence, but either way,
for green, it is widely available and works fantastic.  Lithium, Strontium,
barium, and other compounds are readily available from firework making
supply places (like certain eBay stores) and methanol is readily available
in the form of HEET, which is used for engines somehow, and is popular in
the homemade alcohol micro-burner circuits.  No idea the availability of
any of this stuff outside the states, and some of the firework places are
finicky about who they sell to (others are not).  I'm going to have to get
all of these compounds and try them, see which ones work with denatured and
which don't, sounds like an awesome photo shoot opportunity!!!

Scott Bogard.