Re: [TCML] Updates for the DC Mem. Teslathon

I haven't seen the cannon but Boric acid and ethanol/methanol makes green
flame.  As an aside, lithium chloride makes a brilliant red if you want to
experiment...  You can also try simple potassium compounds for purple but
they are a much less pronounced effect...

Scott Bogard.