From: mddeming@xxxxxxx
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, August 24, 2013 11:34:54 AM
Subject: Re: [TCML] thank you

Welcome back, John,

Very few people recognize when they have been over the edge or are willing to admit it. Deinde, ego te absolvo a peccatis tuis. ;^))

Take Whittaker with a very large grain of salt. Remember it is a History of ideas that are now mostly abandoned, i.e. everything can be explained without invoking the existence of the "aether.. Do you have the 1910 edition of Whittaker or the 1953 revision? He seems to have had a grudge against Einstein and liked to credit others for almost everything Einstein did. Do you have the 1910 edition of Whittaker or the 1953 revision? It is interesting to note that he credits a work published in 1910 with influencing his early education on the subject, although he received his degree in 1907.

Matt D