[TCML] Updates for the DC Mem. Teslathon

Hey gang,

We finally got a bottle of hydrogen for the K.R.E.W. and blasted it off yesterday.  We're thinking of changing the name of the cannon to change the weapon part. Maybe just change it to K.R.E.C.(cannon). Can any of you that have been to DC's remember what he mixed with alcohol and sprayed in the cannon to change the color of the blast? I keep thinking borax but I don't think that's correct.

Paging Roger Smith. Just wondering if you seen the post about the thon and if your thinking about coming? I know you were quite a regular at Lighting on the Lawn.(that's where I meet ya)

Would any list members please let me know if your coming. Thanks

I have a 12"x 24" tabletop CNC router I'm thinking of setting up at the thon if anyone has a small project they need done. I've made variac connecting
plates for my triple stack GE voltpac out of polycarb to replace broken ones. If you need something like that ever done let me know. If you need something big done I have a 5' x 16' router just down the road at my shop. I've made a couple of what I call the perfect primary by putting the frame work together then routing in the spiral with a ball cutter.

Jeremiah is bringing a device he designed that welds the copper wire together when repairing a secondary strike.I guess it's pretty neat. I haven't seen it yet.

If your coming from far and need a room the Village Inn in town has parking lot rooms for $60. and Hotel type rooms for $75. They have a nice hot tube and pool. If anyone is thinking that way let me know then let me know and I'll post the info.

Daniel McCauley is donating some kits for door prizes, I don't know what they are yet but I will post as soon as I know.

That's all for now,
Stan