 From: Gary Lau <glau1024@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, August 21, 2013 3:57 PM
Subject: Re: [TCML] Is it appropriate for me to plug my Tesla Coil related	eBay listings?

The other important posting policy issue is:

Posts selling Tesla-related stuff (or giving it away) are OK, provided such
posts don't become tiresome and repetitive (we don't want to hear the same
stuff offered, week after week) or dominate list traffic. Exactly what
constitutes "too often" is subject to the discretion of the moderators.
Pricing, basic shipping info (where is it shipping from), and technical
details of the product, or a link to a web site providing this information
must be stated clearly. In other words, there must be sufficient
information in the post that a prospective buyer would have a good idea if
they're really interested.

Summarizing, for-sale postings shouldn't be repetitive, and the post should
have enough descriptive text that a reader has a sense of what the item is,
not just "Here's a bunch of stuff that I'm selling on eBay..."