Re: [TCML] Is it appropriate for me to plug my Tesla Coil related eBay listings?

The posting policy is mailed out once per month and also is on the web
page.  For your convenience, here is the relevant part:

"Notices of items offered on eBay are OK and obviously the price-posting
requirement is waived, but please provide a complete eBay URL to click on
rather than just an item number."

Chip