Re: [TCML] Tesla coils on Toyota Avalon commercial

KVA spent three very long days shooting stock "Arc and Lightning" footage in every imaginable configuration for a major client. This client not only archived the TONS of footage we shot but also integrated it into their CGI systems and makes it available for various productions. So the arcs they provide via CGI are a mixture of real footage and CGI manipulation as Jim states...

Regards,
BrianB