Re: [TCML] Brighten My Arc on my Tesla Coil

Hi Jim,
    I haven't watched your video yet as I am at work, but I can tell you
from a given coil the only way to make brighter sparks is to process more
power in the arc.  If you don't want to go with a bigger transformer, you
can increase the power in the arc by increasing the break rate by using a
smaller capacitor (and ideally a high break rate rotary spark gap.)  Aside
from going solid state or making serious gap efficiency improvements that
is the only way to increase brightness I know of...

Scott Bogard.