RE: [TCML] Isolating Transformer

I had an isolation transformer on my first SGTC, which I named "Kong".
See also: http://youtu.be/C-DhN-dMnDY
In that video, you'll see the isolation transformer 33 seconds in.
It didn't seem to be negating the performance of the coil at all, and
it didn't even get warm. :)

As stated in the video, it was an extraction from an old ultrasound
machine, so it wasn't quite as "pretty" as the one you've mentioned.

Circuit-wise, it was situated between a pair of medical grade line
filters, so it didn't look like anything was getting in our out,
transient-wise. :)

--
Reverend Fuzzy