Re: [TCML] Rewiring with Copper Strap - What All Needs It?

Yours may have been off balance or your rotary electrode to loose in the
arbor. I took a nice sharp blade to the HDPE while it was spinning to
center it perfectly and keep it balanced. Though I suspect your electrode
just came loose and everything self destructed from there. I've got some
shaft collars in the mail, perhaps those were just what you needed

Brandon H.

On Apr 10, 2013 5:55 PM, "Neon Tesla" <neontesla@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> A bit off topic but how did you get your propeller gap to not self
> destruct, my asynchronous gap exploded...
>
> Thanks,
>           -Noah H                              *
>                              *
> *
> *
>

> On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 3:10 PM, Brandon Hendershot <
> brandonhendershot@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > Hi All,
> >
> > I've just begun replacing some of my flimsy 10 AWG wire with 5/8" copper
> > strips/strap. I know that surface area is the most important thing in RF
> > wiring, but I'm not sure where all in the primary circuit it's needed.
I'm