From: McCauley, Daniel H <daniel.h.mccauley@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Mon, Apr 8, 2013 6:13 pm
Subject: [TCML] TC design manual - How I Design My Tesla Coils PDF

Hello,

Hi Istvan,

I have a design manual I drafted up about ten years ago which describes how I
design my spark gap coils using what
I had readily available.

It is located here:
http://www.easternvoltageresearch.com/designresource.html

Dan

Dear Tesla Friends,

I have just started my first TC building.
I would like to ask you where can I find in the Internet good, understandable
manual how to design (count, calculate etc.) a TC L1 - L2 windings, capacitors
and proper driver for L1 coil.

If you can advice me a link, it would be very helpful me for the start.

Kindest regards,
Istvan