Re: [TCML] TC design manual

Hey there Istvan,
There really isn't a manual per say as no single part in the coil is ever
the same and each piece depends on one another. There are some good
references though.

This list is one,  you can search the entire archive and read through that.
Also look at deepfriedneon.com hvtesla.com and look up the geek group on
YouTube for starters.

Be safe, have fun, and plan to learn lots! Also,  BE SAFE! (I know I
already said that but I cannot stress it enough)

Best Regards,

-Andrew