Re: [TCML] high frequency wave propagation along secondary coils

Hi Paul,

Of course, a base current measurement would be useful.  I happen to
have a pearson CT on hand, i will try to get that measurement once the
coils are rigged again.  I think i can figure out how to interpret the
results, but dont be surprised if i ask someone to check my math ;-).

Steve