Re: [TCML] Tesla files

Speaking of Tesla Files - I remember reading years ago that when Tesla
died the FBI confiscated all of his papers that was with him. Have these papers
 ever seen the light of day.
I think one of things he proposed was a death ray which I think would be
the laser beam.

In a message dated 9/5/2012 1:47:32 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,