[TCML] Tesla on TV

Hi all,

Tuesday evening (10/30/2012) premiered the History Channel episode "Changing The Game" of the series "The Men Who Built America". This episode featured Rockefellar who was pushing oil production for oil lamps versus J.P. Morgan financing Tom Edison developing DC electric lamps. Then Tesla who worked for and resigned from Edisons employment to team with Westinghouse for AC power generation and lighting. The whole battle of the currents, worlds fair, niagra falls, etc.

I did not watch the whole episode but what I saw was good including a Tesla Coil demo by Tesla promoting the 'safety' of AC.

This episode will be replayed on Saturday Nov3 at 8pm Eastern time on the History channel according to the web site.
Enjoy,

Bob Wroblewski
Dracut, MA