Re: [TCML] Need ALPHA WINDOW to detect x-rays in phantom streams

I believe that Richard Hull has some JAN-5979 GM tubes, the same type which
I use in my radiation detector. (In fact I bought mine from him)

http://adammunich.com/geiger-muller-tubes/

They are very sensitive to x-rays < 100keV and >5keV, but don't plan on
making any quantitative measurements with them.