Re: [TCML] Advice for my first SGTC

Hi Mark,

Thanks and congratualations on your great coil!
I haven't seem many dual MOTs without some sort of multiplier circuit but
if they do work as well as yours then I might dump the multiplier. What
kind of filter do you use?

I've bought a cheap LC meter from Ebay to help me measure the bottle caps.
Is there any specific kind of bottle I should avoid?

I might consider switching to 942C's later but I'd really like to make sure
it works and won't blow 200 bucks worth of caps.
Also still interested in knowing if those Russian caps will work - if they
do I'll certainly go for them. I've never heard of
Polyethyleneterephthalate foil caps before.

Cheers