[TCML] Advice for my first SGTC

Hi guys,

I'm new to this list, decided to join to get some advice before building my
first SGTC. It will use a voltage doubled dual-MOT supply similar to this
one <http://www.capturedlightning.org/hot-streamer/greg/Mark_III.htm>. I
know NSTs are safer but they're rare around here and I'd really like to
achieve 1m arcs :)

First thing I need to figure out are the caps, since they're the most
expensive component...
I don't have much of a budget, which is why I'm inclined to use salt water
caps. I've already got 30 of
these<http://www.costibebidas.com.br/fotografias/grande/2418.jpg>600mL
beer bottles and I can get more of them for free. Do you guys think
these bottles will work fine?
Another option would be making an MMC out of
these<http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/6800pF-4000F-4KV-PETP-HV-Capacitors-Lot-90-/200838582258?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2ec2e98ff2>.
They are pretty cheap and 2 packs of 90 should give me 76.5nF@16kV. Would
they work?

Sorry for the long post.. hope some day I'll be able to contribute back to
the list!

Thanks,

Atomic