Re: [TCML] Re: Mini MIDI Tesla Coil Controller

I'd like to just say that Phillips controllers are amazing. They are not the basic simple low level midi controller. The MMPTC (MIDI Pro Tesla Coil Controller) is the one I purchased. It's just so cool all the functions the controller includes: Standard Interrupter, Burst Mode, ARSG emulation, Multi-Coils, Twin-Coil phased, Midi Input, Graphic EQ, and the awesome ability to load updates as well as all midi songs from the SD card. No laptop is required to run the coil. This was probably the best purchase I have made with my DRSSTC. I just wanted to share that with you all. If your wanting to build SSTC's or DRSSTC's and want the best of the best and not just the old standard low tech designs, Phillips controllers are worth checking out. The truly are PRO!

Take care,
Bart B.