[TCML] DSO for sale

I've upgraded my scope; so unfortunately I must say goodbye to this fellow:

http://i.imgur.com/KQbP6.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/1BoGk.jpg

It's a calibrated TEK TDS210 digital storage oscilloscope, and it
works great. Has all the fun measurement and trigger features, plus
what's down below:

Bandwidth: 60 MHz
Sample Rate: 1 GS/sec
Record Length: 2500 points per channel
Vertical: 2 channels; 2 mV to 5 V per division
Horizontal: Dual time base; 5 ns to 5 s per division, with zoom
Trigger: Edge, video, external; includes Trigger View function
Reference waveforms: 2
Acquisition Modes: Sample, Average, Peak Detect
Automatic Measurements: Period, Frequency, Cycle RMS, Mean, and Peak-to-Peak
Cursors, Autoset, Save/Recall Setups, Math.

It's a pretty great tool.

$600 seems to be the going price for calibrated ones, so $600 OBO!
I'll also give a 30 day warranty, [does not cover tesla coil damage!]