Re: [TCML] Why Nikola Tesla was greatest geek who ever lived

(at discretion....

dwp)

> I also sent it to a few non-TC building friends whom found it
> provocative and have a newfound dislike for Edison. As one
> friend replied "Too bad you had to work for His company most
> of your life". I worked for GE medical.
    Wellllll.
    It ended up, as i understand it, with GE owning Edison,
    rather than vice versa.  GE found it useful to promote
    'Edison the Founder' as PR ploy.  Hint: look at who
    hired C P Steinmetz and for what...  Independently,
    turns out Henry Ford was a huge Edison fan, with money
    and energy to spin history.

    The history is complex, fascinating and away from
    'Practical Coiling'.