-----Original Message-----
From: drieben <drieben@xxxxxxx>

And the innermost primary turn (or two) of my Green
onster coil (1/2" ID, actually about 5/8" measured
D) gets noticably warm after a minute or so of run
ime. Warmth not that noticable on most of the 10.5
apped turns, mostly the first inner turn, which also
appens to be grounded along with the bottom of the
econdary coil to RF ground.
David Rieben