Re: [TCML] Secondary coil strikes

Hey
I wanted to mention that I almost had a catastrophe . When I tested the night before I had the 8 footer about 14" away from the Toroid and on the other end I had a wire taped to it. I laid this end on the rope next to the first Fluor in the string, turned it on and wow they lit but noticed that the rope was bowing and drooping fast. Turned it back off and found that the wire was arching through the rope and melting it. Luckily caught it in time ! Lesson learned , I used a jumper there, then at every bulb I made sure they were butted against each other. I guess not really a catastrophe LOL.

Thanks ,JM