Sent: Monday, May 14, 2012 12:40 PM
To: Tesla Coil Mailing List
Subject: Re: [TCML] ANOTHER ONE DOWN, ANOTHER 37667 BITES THE DUST

hmmm, these caps might be useful to me.
Just out of curiosity , what bps and voltage are you running at?

When I do my calculations, my biggest problem is the RMS current being too high requiring large series numbers to make up for it. But i have been collecting data on peoples coils to see how far they are pushing the limits on the various CDE caps.

<SNIP>